Dear Blogger.com,
Today's entry is a short one. Have you ever had one of those days you just didn't feel like doing anything? That was my today. Although our vet did have a surprise when we took our dog in for his check-up. I guess he must have been nervous, because he started to pee...then do a barrel roll...while peeing. Imagine a little beagle rolling on his back, then a stream of pee just spraying from him. Ohmygosh. It was just everywhere! Ugh. I will forever be scarred. So aside from a peeing barrel roll, my day was pretty normal. Well, I guess there was the random scream from down in the basement. I'm too afraid to go down and see what it was. I have been assured that it was just the house settling, but I didn't know houses yelled while settling. So I have a friend who has been writing blogs for awhile. She has two. One that is a fictional story (which sometimes relates to what happens in her real life), and another where she talks about things that are on her mind. Not just anything though, meaningful things. I honestly don't know any other way to describe it, I could try but I wouldn't do it any justice. But I really enjoy reading what she writes, and it kinda makes me think about what I'm writing. She's writing these deep and meaningful posts, and mine are kind of just stupid things that happen. I realized they reflect how we are in real life. She's always thought things through before doing them, and I've kind of just done whatever and been stupid. We really are quite different, but I think we balance each other out. So my question I have is this: Take a look at your friends, and the diversity between you all. Do you see how you balance each other out? It's something that seems to be in every group of friends. Lesson of blog #4: Stay out of the way of a peeing dog. He may barrel roll.
Until next time,
Lanie <3
No comments:
Post a Comment