Well, I will be the first to admit that I'm new at this whole blogging thing. I named my blog "Loving Where We Are" because that's how I look at life. I love where I am. I've decided to make this into more of a diary rather than making a bunch of posts about some fantasy me. My life feels so normal to me, but that's just because I'm used to it. I am going to be posting the stupid stuff that happens in my life, all real, just for the fun of it. So, here's my first entry into my online diary...
Dear Blogger.com,
Today I thought it would be a good idea to try and do a headstand. This wouldn't have been a problem, had I not also thought it would be a good idea to try and balance my cat up on my feet while doing so. Once I had my head on the ground and the cat in the air, there was no turning back. Needless to say, my cat wasn't all that happy with me. She sank her claws into my legs and clung to me like a scared lizard to a tree trunk. The pain I endured was...well, painful. Luckily, my family was at a baseball game my younger brother was playing at, so the only spectators for this were my two dogs. I swear that they were laughing at me when I went to come out of the headstand and ended up flinging my cat across the room. She somehow managed to land on our couch, shook her head, and seemed to glare at me. All I could do was give her a little half-smile and say my apologies. A little while later, a Fed Ex truck came down our driveway. My house is down a long driveway, where you can't even see the street. After about ten minutes of my dog barking out the window, I looked outside to see that the truck had not yet left. Going into panic mode, I locked all the doors and looked out every window to try and find the man, as I could see he was not in his truck. After checking out the window of our garage, I tip toed back inside to hear something moving around inside. I then proceeded to grab the closest metal object (some sort of tool?) and ran into my living room to scare my dog so badly he started crying. Lesson of blog 1: Don't try to balance a cat on your feet while standing on your head...ever. No matter HOW fun it sounds. Oh, and when a Fed Ex truck doesn't leave your house for a little while, he's just rearranging his boxes. Not trying to get into your house... None the less, I am loving where I am! Life couldn't be better!
Until next time,
Lanie <3
No comments:
Post a Comment