Dear Blogger.com,
I attempted at sleeping in today but, as usual, my mom made me get up. It was the first day my little brother had basketball camp, and we apparently had some errands to run. This consisted of going to buy me new bathing suits, and picking up a carpet for out outdoor deck. Now. This wouldn't have been so bad, but while I was picking out a bathing suit, a lady came into the store with just leggings, and a sports bra. Don't get me wrong, it was hot out today, and people can wear whatever they want. But as she turned a corner, a small boy's face was squished right into her stomach! That poor child will never be the same. It was like he was moving in slow motion, as his poor little face was squished into the woman's layers of skin... Well, after that we headed over to pick up the carpet. I was sitting in our truck, waiting for them to load it it when something started sliding along my arm. Thinking it was a bug or snake of some sort, I freaked out! Both my arms shot into the air and I slammed myself into the truck door. Only then did I realize that the snake was actually the carpet. It was too big to fit in the back and had to be pushed up front for more room. Everyone was staring at me, as I tried to act like nothing had happened. After dinner my brother and I decided to go swimming. Where we live there are a lot of trees between us and out neighbors. I guess our neighbors were outside, because we started to hear screaming. My brother then started to try and out-do their screams. It turned into a screaming match! That is until my mom yelled out the window for us to shut up. I swear our neighbors were laughing at us from across the trees. Today was also the first day I've had texting. Yeah, I know. "What kind of teenager doesn't have texting?" My dad calls himself the caveman because he doesn't really do the whole electronic thing. You can imagine my excitement when I received a text saying it was hooked up and ready to go! Now my phone won't stop vibrating, and I'm trying to read...seems a bit backwards doesn't it? Oh well. That's my life, and I love where I am.
Until next time,
Lanie <3
No comments:
Post a Comment