Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blog #5

Dear Blogger.com,
So yesterday my mom, brother and I took a quick trip to Dorney Park.  For the first time, nothing majorly stupid happened.  Although I did get a good laugh at my little brother's commentary during Steel Force.  And while riding the Swings, he had a miniature heart attack when he thought he was going to fall from he swings.  The real laughter was held later on when my friends and I went to walk around town for awhile.  At one point we were approached by two guys, who were at most 13.  Of course, as all teenage guys are, they were slightly obnoxious.  Eventually, I flat out told them to leave.  It was too much to have these annoying little kids bugging me.  I can't believe how people act these days.  Nobody has any respect for themselves or anyone else.  When you find someone who does, it's amazing.  And there are some of them out there.  Mainly teenagers, but the age is becoming lower to where kids start to act rude and obnoxious.  Some of my closest friends act in such a way, and it bothers me.  They act tough behind people's backs when they can't hear what they say about them, but they are WAY to scared to do anything.  And the ones who DO do anything shouldn't be because it isn't there place to get involved.  A lot of people are like that now.  Everyone really needs to take a step back and just realize that what they are doing either isn't affecting anyone, or they just shouldn't be out there anyway.  Everyone wants to "help" eachother, but they've begun to cross over lines into an area where they don't belong.  Trying to get back at someone because they hurt your friend isn't part of your business, neither is talking to the guy who knows your friend likes him and telling the guy your friend says hi.  And it is most definately not anyone's place to be coaxing a guy to ask out her friend when she knows she doesn't like him.  These are just a few of the things that I see happening in my life, and they are all situatutions where people are getting involved where they shouldn't be.  I just think it's time people realize their place in life and stop trying to get into other people's business.  Even if it is your closest friend, they can handle themselves, and if they can't, they are going to need to learn how to if they want to survive in the real world.  Because out there, there isn't someone to yell at their boss for cutting back their hours, or to tell the cute delivery boy they say hi. But the good thing is they won't be there telling some weirdo to ask you out.  Anyways, I went online to type up what I was thinking, and the more I thought the more I just felt like ranting.  But now I'm done, because it's almost tomorrow, and I have to write a post up then too.
Until next time,
Lanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment