Monday, July 4, 2011

Bloge #6

Dear Blogger.com,
Today my father and I went to pick up our new TV from Sears.  After waiting for a HALF HOUR for them to bring it to the front, we decided to try to put it up ourselves.  Mistake #1.  We had the TV up, and the cable partially hooked up when we realized the sound system didn't have a remote.  We then had to take everything down.  Yay. So I decided to go for a swim with my brother and his friend.  Mistake #2.  Whilst jumping into the pool, my foot slid against the liner on the bottom and now there is a huge gash in my big toe.  To add to this pain I had to pour alcohol on it to clean it out so it wouldn't become infected.  Yay.  So aside from the bad things that happened today, I saw something that I really wanted.  Driving home from getting the TV, I saw a man and a woman on the side of the road hugging each other and kissing.  I don't want that EXACTLY, but I do want what every girl wants.  I good boyfriend.  Every now and then I wonder to myself why I haven't had a boyfriend yet.  Maybe I'm not pretty.  Maybe I'm too fat.  Maybe I'm not funny.  Maybe I'm not fun.  And every time I do that I end up thinking to myself, So what.  If the guys don't like that, then I shouldn't care.  Which is how I've always felt.  There have been guys who say they like me, but every time I find out they either get scared or I distance myself away from them.  So I have come to the conclusion that sometimes it isn't whats WRONG with the girl, it's how she acts.  When I started to act like he had to work to get me, guys wouldn't try as hard.  Sure I'm not saying you should give them everything, but you also have to bend a little so they don't have to do everything in the relationship.  Girls who act like that don't end up as happy as girls who work to get the guy as well.  It's a relationship, and that requires two people.  Guys aren't going to just do everything for you and expect nothing in return.  They like it when you do little things for them too, and try to get them to notice and like YOU.  Instead of it always being the other way around.  So if you ever feel like he isn't doing enough to deserve you, think about it from his perspective.  Maybe he wants you to do something for him once and awhile too.  Maybe he want you to work to make him happy every now and again.  Maybe he thinks you don't deserve him.
Until next time,
Lanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment